- Find out about the new Boogie Mites At Home collection – learning resources for the home
- Celebrate the launch with our promotional offer
- Watch a clip from the Boogie Mites at Home collection
- New to Boogie Mites? Read testimonials from other parents using our Music and Movement Resources
- Keep an eye out for our Instagram competition!
In our last post, A Parent’s Guide to the Benefits of Music, we discussed the benefits of music for development in early years and suggested some tips and learning resources for the home.
As a guardian for a child in early years, it is important to bring every element of learning possible home with you. That’s why at Boogie Mites we intend to support our parents and guardians as much as we do our practitioners and trainers!
We are excited to announce the launch of
Boogie Mites at Home
– 15 song collections, with new categories released every few months until this time next year!
Each category contains:
- 5 MP3 songs
- MP4 instructor videos for songs
- Notes with ideas for activities with your little one
- Song lyrics
These are resources to give guidance for maximising development and enjoyment of Boogie Mites songs at home. You will be offered linked activities and developmental support areas, though, most importantly – you will have the ability to entertain, encourage and support through fun music-making learning resources for kids at home.
These collections will be released 3 categories each time, and to celebrate the launch, our promotional offer allows you to buy two get one free!
The first release will include:
- In the Garden
- Munch Munch Munch
- I was in the Garden
- Frog’s Life
- Mini Beasts Picnic
- Around the World
- Jungles of Brazil
- Arctic Hop
- Choo Choo Choo
- Action Songs
- Wake Up Now
- Clap Clap Clap
- Shaker Rock
- Open Shut
- One Man Band
When you buy In the Garden and Around the World, you will receive the Action Songs category for FREE!
The Notes for each category will help you encourage your child’s development outside the nursery setting. They include:
- Suggested resources – teddies, photos, scarves
- An overview of the activity – exploring sounds or recyclables, discovering the world
- Tips for leading the song – how to use the resources suggested and encourage involvement
- Suggested extension activities – offering alternative environments/ developmental areas
- Linked activities – allowing you to make the chosen category into a whole day of themed activities!
- Links to their development – information about how the regular practice of the musical activities will support social, communication and language, physical skills, knowledge and understanding of the world, and creativity.
If you are new to Boogie Mites songs, read these testimonials from current customers:
“The CD is on in the car so it encourages my son to sing to the older children which help him with speech and language and general interaction”. (Mum, London)
“As an ex-music teacher, I really appreciate the solid grounding in rhythm and melody that Boogie Mites provides but hidden in very catchy and enjoyable songs” (Mum, London)
“Through the songs, the children are introduced to new vocabulary, rhyming words, rhythm, counting, sorting, teamwork, physical coordination, dancing and roleplay..” (Family Learning Manager, Portsmouth)
“We play the CD at home all the time. My girls enjoyed making the instruments and play with them regularly.” (Mum, St Cuthbert’s Children’s Centre, Portsmouth)
Other themes for the Parent Song Categories include…
- On the Farm
- At Sea
- The Weather
- Fairy Tales
- Healthy Living
- Percussion Songs
For enquiries, contact Sue Newman, Boogie Mites Director on 023 92 817274 or email her email@example.com